Major Incident In Southport

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Nothing

Just bouncing an idea in order to solve an issue
Meet violence with un restrained violence ???

Snipers on roof tops taking out ring leaders
Stone throwers
Looters
General scum bags
Those brandishing weapons / knives

Stock up on body bags

I'm not sure that's what Sir Keir has in mind!

It doesn't sound very British.

I'm not sure that's what Sir Keir has in mind!

It doesn't sound very British.

And whilst we are at it

Any one breaking into trade vans pinching tools I would have all them shot as well ;)

Decent people are sick and tired of having there lives turned up side down by scum bags
There bussiness / property trashed
Cars trashed vans / livelihood ruined

Shoot the scum bags imo

Sponsored Links
Oh no i see a some of the protestors are waving the St George flag, i mean that right away = Xenophobe nationalist doesn't it. Oh wait, that's what you've been told to believe.

Keir needs to do one thing. Stop and reverse immigration, every leader has promised this and dismally failed. He won't and things will get worse.

Four pro palestinian marchers arrested. Nazi salutes at counter demonstrators and placards supporting proscribed terror organisations apparently.
JohnD told the police he was just obeying orders.

It's right wing inspired.

You might think it's not political. But it's people being led. It happens a lot.

Good morning all.

Omg ive Honestly I've not heard such a load of narrow minded stuck in a bedroom forum talk since..I was on here yesterday.

Who says?

Ok so let's confirm a few things.

Anything bad behaviour is right wing right?

And none of them protesting can think for themselves, they're all being manipulated by extremists. Right wing of course. Flag shagging nationalists who should be ashamed of flying our flag?

The irony being you're repeating verbatim what your influencers want you to say too.

I love this country and want the best for it and the people. That includes respecting the people we've lost along the way making what we are today. Noone is shaming that out of me, I think some people struggle with that concept because they've never had that attachment.
The rioting and protests will start to get worse now. Because we as a large majority feel let down by the last government and we know the new one will not be any better. I'd prefer Biden over Starmer at least he'd make a decision.

I will show you why in a few more posts..bots need not reply.

Good morning all.

Omg ive Honestly I've not heard such a load of narrow minded stuck in a bedroom forum talk since..I was on here yesterday.

Who says?

Ok so let's confirm a few things.

Anything bad behaviour is right wing right?

And none of them protesting can think for themselves, they're all being manipulated by extremists. Right wing of course. Flag shagging nationalists who should be ashamed of flying our flag?

The irony being you're repeating verbatim what your influencers want you to say too.

I love this country and want the best for it and the people. That includes respecting the people we've lost along the way making what we are today. Noone is shaming that out of me, I think some people struggle with that concept because they've never had that attachment.
The rioting and protests will start to get worse now. Because we as a large majority feel let down by the last government and we know the new one will not be any better. I'd prefer Biden over Starmer at least he'd make a decision.

I will show you why in a few more posts..bots need not reply.
You not read any news and background info ?

wave of far-right demonstrations took place on Saturday, some of which saw bottles thrown, windows smashed and scuffles with officers and counter-protesters - but not all demonstrations turned violent.

Even the chants, I will let you work out what they were

1722715410765.png

........................................./|\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back