Major Incident In Southport

Status
Not open for further replies.
They’re not actual barber businesses in the true sense, they’re fronts. They’re Turkish launderettes washing dirty money. Is everybody getting their hair cut more often these days - seems to be more baldys about than ever so where has this demand for Turkish barbers come from - we used to have just a couple of barbers in Hornchurch and now there’s over a dozen, most of which are Turkish and the same applies just about everywhere else in the country. What made Turks such fantastic barbers all of a sudden? As usual, you have your head up your arse and are missing the real picture. Go past and see how many actual people are using these barbers for the intended purposes - often you’ll see the places empty and wondering how they manage to keep going. Well wonder no more, Mottie has educated you.
All those 12,000,000 have to go somewhere. :rolleyes:

Sunday Express admits '12m Turks coming to UK' story was inaccurate​

The Sunday Express has admitted that a front page story it ran last month, “12m Turks say they’ll come to UK”, was false.

Sponsored Links
IMG_6709.jpeg

Sponsored Links
Where it has always been - with Politically correct police forces run by successive governments. Do you seriously not see all these cash taking Turkish businesses starting up and wonder why?
I don't think its a police force issue no.

And the ******, who are nearly all Irish
Who are they? The auto-censor swiped out the word you used, so we have no idea who you are referring to.
But if they're Irish they're free to travel back and forth as much as they wish. :rolleyes:

Do you seriously not see all these cash taking Turkish businesses starting up and wonder why?
They seem to do alright.
Turkish Barbers in the United Kingdom? Average Turkish Barbers Barber daily pay in the United Kingdom is approximately £108, which is 7% above the national average.
Salary estimated from 4 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed in the past 12 months. Last updated: 12 April 2024
Yeah, I know it's 3 months old. But it's the latest data I could find. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back