Major Incident In Southport

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
:unsure: If the car wash near you used local labour, they be French, wouldn’t they?
I would think the French have automated carwashes.
Whenever I see a French carwash, they're all automated or self-service.

There's an idea. You could install some automated carwashes, and drive the foreigners out-of-business. :rolleyes:

It applies to cars kept in UK for longer than 6 months also.
Works in Spain too but we kept a U.K. registered car out there for 6 years. Used to tax it and MOT it without all the bother of bringing it back to the U.K. for its annual test. I would help my fellow Brits out who lived out there too so don’t waste your time telling me what can and can’t be done for cars registered in one country but used permanently in another. ;)

Who are they? The auto-censor swiped out the word you used, so we have no idea who you are referring to.
I'm sure most people on here know perfectly well.
But if they're Irish they're free to travel back and forth as much as they wish
They don't exercise the freedom to go back as often as many people would like :)

Works in Spain too but we kept a U.K. registered car out there for 6 years. Used to tax it and MOT it without all the bother of bringing it back to the U.K. for its annual test. I would help my fellow Brits out who lived out there too so don’t waste your time telling me what can and can’t be done for cars registered in one country but used permanently in another. ;)
Naughty.

Very.

So you appreciate the inaccuracies of yours and Harry's comment?
Plus the roving foreign gypsies, driving uninsured, untaxed, with no MOT, trucks around the streets, collecting scrap.
Driving Romanian registered transit vans?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back