Major Incident In Southport

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
The usual one.
Then you need to reappraise your story.
if it was UK registered, you couldn't tax and test it in Spain.
If you need to test and tax it, it would need to be registered in Spain.

I also suspect that any Spanish insurance company would not insure it for permanent use in Spain.

So if it was UK registered, and used permanently in Spain without it ever returning to UK, it was not tested, probably not insured (legally) and not taxed.

No, no and no. As I said, I think everyone else here can see why except you. Think about it.
Why don't you tell us? :rolleyes:

In addition, you would have to tax it and insure it anyway, in UK, or SORN it.
or be fined for having no SORN

Last edited:
Then you need to reappraise your story.
if it was UK registered, you couldn't tax and test it in Spain.
If you need to test and tax it, it would need to be registered in Spain.

I also suspect that any Spanish insurance company would not insure it for permanent use in Spain.

So if it was UK registered, and used permanently in Spain without it ever returning to UK, it was not tested, probably not insured (legally) and not taxed.
Correct.

And the offence is actually worse if he was an mot examiner at the time !

Sponsored Links
In addition, you would have to tax it and insure it anyway, in UK,
By Jove, you got there. Almost. Not 'in addition'.

IMG_2518.gif

Only if the car was registered to me personally and I issued the ticket. ;)
So you agree, either your car was registered in UK, and you either SORN'd it each year, and used it without tax, test or insurance in Spain.
Or it was not registered in UK, and it was registered in Spain, where you did pay Spanish road tax, tested it and insured it with a Spanish insurance company.

So you agree, either your car was registered in UK, and you either SORN'd it each year, and used it without tax, test or insurance in Spain.
Or it was not registered in UK, and it was registered in Spain, where you did pay Spanish road tax, tested it and insured it with a Spanish insurance company.
Neither of those. Keep guessing and pressing. :ROFLMAO:

No. Fraud is fraud. Knowingly mot testing a car that is not at the testing station, by a tester that has signed a legal statement about it too.
It seems abundantly clear that mottie was knowingly keeping an untested, untaxed, uninsured car in Spain for his use for whenever he felt like it.
Perhaps he was also allowing his friends and family to use an untested, untaxed and uninsured car in Spain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back