Major Incident In Southport

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Utterly disgusting, taking place in Southport so soon -
So you're not against a bit of violent confrontation protesting against asylum seekers, which is totally irrelevant to the Southport incident.
It's just the timing of it. :rolleyes:

Oh, it’s been confirmed that it was a mental health issue then has it? I must have missed that. My apologies. Do you have a link for your source of information?
It's covered in all news articles that I've seen.
Of course, I accept that we might read different media.
You appear to prefer GB News.

Sponsored Links
It's covered in all news articles that I've seen. Of course, I accept that we might read different media.
All the ones I’ve seen are saying they don’t yet know why he carried out the attack - BBC, ITV, Sky news etc. Can you give us some links to the ones you’ve seen confirming mental health as the reason behind the attack? Thanks.

The police should go in hard and crack some skulls, just like they do on the continent.
Not find it strange that you only make that comment after the point is raised about DIRECT attacks on the police?

More concerned about where somebody is from than law and order on our streets. But in another thread law and order was the issue.

All the ones I’ve seen are saying they don’t yet know why he carried out the attack - BBC, ITV, Sky news etc. Can you give us some links to the ones you’ve seen confirming mental health as the reason behind the attack? Thanks.
You should try reading GB News:
we're told it's non-terror or it's mental health.
Your link.
:rolleyes:

Not find it strange that you only make that comment after the point is raised about DIRECT attacks on the police?

More concerned about where somebody is from than law and order on our streets. But in another thread law and order was the issue.
I've said it before and I’ll keep saying it.

IMG_6701.jpeg

IMG_6702.jpeg

It's noted that you're more concerned about where they are from than what they do.

39 injured in DIRECT ATTACKS aimed at the police by WHITE. ENGLISH THUGS, possibly rallied by garbage

You should try reading GB News:

Your link.
"we're told it's non-terror or it's mental health".

That was Nigel Farage commenting on what was said about the soldier stabbing in Kent. Now, back on subject and I’m sorry if I have to shout but you are just not hearing my question. WHERE HAVE YOU SEEN IT CONFIRMED THAT THIS INCIDENT WAS A RESULT OF MENTAL HEALTH?

"we're told it's non-terror or it's mental health".

That was Nigel Farage commenting on what was said about the soldier stabbing in Kent. Now, back on subject and I’m sorry if I have to shout but you are just not hearing my question. WHERE HAVE YOU SEEN IT CONFIRMED THAT THIS INCIDENT WAS A RESULT OF MENTAK HEALTH?
If it's not terror related, do you think that the perpetrator was mentally sound?

I can put that in capital letters if you have difficulty reading lower case. :rolleyes:

Ok. So you actually haven’t actually seen it in the news sources you read. Why say it then?

Ok. So you actually haven’t actually seen it in the news sources you read. Why say it then?
It was covered earlier in the News article by most outlets.
And any logical person would arrive at the conclusion that if it's not terror related, there's something wrong with the perpetrators mental health.

Even Tazor arrived at that conclusion:
This lad is obviously not the full ticket,

Do you want it in capital letters?
Police searching for a motive for the mass stabbings in Southport that left three children dead are increasingly focusing on the state of their suspect’s mental health or potential neurodivergence in the years before the attack, the Guardian understands.

The suspect’s mental health will be assessed while Merseyside town deals with the aftermath of the atrocity

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back