Trouble at t' mill.

We have to remember that labours landslide was due to a collapse and split of the Tory vote. There was no swing to Labour.

Nobody thought Starmer was the next Blair.

The irony is Labour are complaining about breaches of civil service code, over Sue Gray’s salary release.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Labour has usual suspects wetting their pants, so they are clearly doing something right (y)

Oh, and before any of you come back with anything, I'll save you the bother and fall back on YOUR well-worn "get out of jail free cards" :

- "Give it 50 years"
- "Bad night's sleep, was it?"
- "I don't care"

;)

I don’t think Labour have a plan for anything TBH
The article was about someone guessing what Labour was going to do, based on their interpretation of what they think was said the year before. :rolleyes:
It was not about what it is doing, nor what it actually planned to do. :rolleyes:

Why would Wes Streeting take money from private healthcare providers ?
Your question is based on the disinformation and supposition in the article. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
I hope MI5 are keeping an eye on her.
She was rejected for the job of head of the N.Ireland Civil service.
I wonder why that was.?
I suspect she assisted them, reading between the lines she was some sort of bridge to the nationalist community. If that meant she helped broker the GFA fair enough. But it would have made her the target of unionist suspicion and the de facto veto they hold. Her autobiography will make fascinating reading one day.

We have to remember that labours landslide was due to a collapse and split of the Tory vote. There was no swing to Labour.
Nonsense. The Tory vote split was only to some Reform MPs, and the Tories were happy to lose the racists to another party.
In addition Labour voters voted tactically (for Reform) in some strong Tory constituencies.
There was an equal vote split in the Labour ranks, to Lib Dems and to Gaza supporters.
Additionally, there was a huge swing to Labour in Scotland.
There was also a mass movement in areas that voted heavily for Brexit, due to the dissatisfaction with Brexit.

The irony is Labour are complaining about breaches of civil service code, over Sue Gray’s salary release.

I don't suppose Sir Keir is relying on Harriet Harman's support. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back