Major Incident In Southport

Status
Not open for further replies.
It isn't.
Diversity is including a range of people, from various backgrounds.

What you think is diversity is prejudice. :rolleyes:
Oh you're put onto ignore. I can't stand people like you. You have an R card and that's your only answer you are part of the problem. Goodbye.

Sponsored Links
Oh you're put onto ignore. I can't stand people like you. You have an R card and that's your only answer you are part of the problem. Goodbye.
It's called 'Diversity'

It isn't.
Diversity is including a range of people, from various backgrounds.

What you think is diversity is prejudice. :rolleyes:
oooh! There's nothing like a stomp out and slam the door, because you needed an explanation of diversity. :ROFLMAO:
I'll carry on reading your comments. :giggle:
They're sometimes amusing.

Farages dog whistle isn't about diversity, it's about exactly the opposite

Some people like the whistle and ignore the 39 police injuries !

He is saying that he doesn't believe these cases are due to mental health. He is saying that he believes they are down to muslims. But in way he can always pretend he hasn't actually said i.e. a dog whistle.

He is saying that he doesn't believe these cases are due to mental health. He is saying that he believes they are down to muslims. But in way he can always pretend he hasn't actually said i.e. a dog whistle.

Farage also said, “the police say it is a non-terror incident,” but added: “I just wonder whether the truth is being withheld from us."

"Indeed, last week one of Lieutenant Colonels in Kent in full uniform was stabbed in the street. He's still alive and in a very serious condition. Again, we were told it was a non-terror incident.

"I'm just asking questions because I'm struck that every time something appalling happens we're told it's non-terror or it's mental health."

WTAF so he didn't mention Muslim but you're saying yourself he hinted this, you hearing a different whistle tone to me? Of course i guess im hearing the wrong tone or the 'manipulation tone' and you're witnessing this tone but know better to ignore it right :)

And wait. “the police say it is a non-terror incident,” but added: “I just wonder whether the truth is being withheld from us."

So now you believe everything the police do is honest and truthful, hell the police complaints commission have a queue of nothing to be worried about right. They must be twiddling their fingers every day. Wake up.

Or you believe them in this instance for your own agenda?

I started off young and hopeful, but as i age i become more cynical and more aware of the evils in this world, we are all being manipulated like a tug of war. Only a fool believes otherwise.

I do believe the statement that at times we are fed or informed or spun information even from our own Government. We all know that. Dont we?

Sponsored Links
WTAF so he didn't mention Muslim but you're saying yourself he hinted this, you hearing a different whistle tone to me? Of course i guess im hearing the wrong tone or the 'manipulation tone' and you're witnessing this tone but know better to ignore it right :)

And wait. “the police say it is a non-terror incident,” but added: “I just wonder whether the truth is being withheld from us."

So now you believe everything the police do is honest and truthful, hell the police complaints commission have a queue of nothing to be worried about right. They must be twiddling their fingers every day. Wake up.

Or you believe them in this instance for your own agenda?

I started off young and hopeful, but as i age i become more cynical and more aware of the evils in this world, we are all being manipulated like a tug of war. Only a fool believes otherwise.

I do believe the statement that at times we are fed or informed or spun information even from our own Government. We all know that. Dont we?
Yes we do.

And people still react to that whistle.

39 police injured ! No comment about them from the typical rwr. Those very people that supported a police officer kicking.

Farages dog whistle isn't about diversity, it's about exactly the opposite

Some people like the whistle and ignore the 39 police injuries !

Nope. What those fools did on top of the police wagons etc was nothing short of fking idiotic. Its like some anarchy branch buses them in whenever there is social instablity and they just get a kick out of abusing the police. I can't honestly fathom their root goal, i used to hang around with idiots like this who hated the police and would do stuff like this, they didn't do it for any other reason they hated rule and order.

Tell me more about Farage's dog whistle.

Who was the person who killed these innocent kids? Was he of ANY religion or ANY cult? Do we know?

You have no authority, nor any possible reason to know others medical history. :rolleyes:
That’s my point you dumbo. Anyone can claim 'mental issues' as an excuse for something they have or have not done and it goes unchallenged.

That’s my point you dumbo. Anyone can claim 'mental issues' as an excuse for something they have or have not done and it goes unchallenged.
They can't just claim it. It has to be supported by clinical diagnosis. :rolleyes:

Nope. What those fools did on top of the police wagons etc was nothing short of fking idiotic. Its like some anarchy branch buses them in whenever there is social instablity and they just get a kick out of abusing the police. I can't honestly fathom their root goal, i used to hang around with idiots like this who hated the police and would do stuff like this, they didn't do it for any other reason they hated rule and order.

Tell me more about Farage's dog whistle.

Who was the person who killed these innocent kids? Was he of ANY religion or ANY cult? Do we know?
You cant see farages whistle and this aggro?

OK.

tell me how riots and attacking the police, the very people that had to sort the mess out, is going to help anybody.

All it does is make them take their eyes off what they should and could be looking at.

But you approved of police kicking literally. But no support of 39 injured by WHITE. ENGLISH. THUGS

"I'm just asking questions because I'm struck that every time something appalling happens we're told it's non-terror or it's mental health."

You can’t say he's wrong. Hugh Edwards has just been in court this morning admitting possessing indecent images of children. Guess what? Yep, he has 'mental issues'. Seems to be a get-out for just about everything these days. Kill someone? Mental issues. Get caught perving? Mental issues. Get told off at work for not doing your job and go off sick? Mental issues. Get caught shoplifting? Mental issues. Commit any sort of crime? Mental issues. It’s frowned apon for asking "what mental issues?”. Oh no, you’re not allowed to question them, just accept 'mental issues' and excuse them. FFS!
Is defrauding the public purse by claiming money for work that wasn't going to be done included in that list of yours of mental health excuses?

A dog whistle is a phrase that means nothing to most people but if you're 'in the know' you pick up.

Like claiming that 'Diversity' is the problem, or claiming that ethnic purity leads to lower crime rates. That sort of thing.

Clearly mental heath issues are a major problem, proven by the number of morons who voted Reform

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back