Major Incident In Southport

Status
Not open for further replies.
Born in Wales.

Did you want the information so you can riot against some Welsh people?

If you found out he was a plumber, would you attack a plumber in the street?

More JohnD nonsense, the truth would be nice.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Is defrauding the public purse by claiming money for work that wasn't going to be done included in that list of yours of mental health excuses?
I’m not claiming mental issues for that. That was plain good fortune and opportunism. Very enjoyable. ;)

I see that some certain members of society showed their grief and paid their respect to those who have died so far by looting the local shops. Still, gotta give the people the right to protest, eh?

You cant see farages whistle and this aggro?

OK.

tell me how riots and attacking the police, the very people that had to sort the mess out, is going to help anybody.

All it does is make them take their eyes off what they should and could be looking at.

But you approved of police kicking literally. But no support of 39 injured by WHITE. ENGLISH. THUGS
You literally read my reply saying how idiotic ie wrong it was for these thugs. (why you seem to be mentioning colour of their skin is interesting? Are you racist?) I literally said how i don't understand what they were trying to prove? Did you not read any of this?
One more stupid post, ill ban your ass too, i can't stand hair trigger fools just wanting attention. I am here for reasonable and logical and unbiased debate. I am not affiliated to any party. Nor am i an anarchist.

And then you question me why i think it's ok? Are you a faulty AI bot on these groups? Lets take a quick look at your code.. ahh i see.

10 If afiliate supporter = "*Farage*" then gosub attack
15 sub "youre a racist!"
20 goto 10

I see that some certain members of society showed their grief and paid their respect to those who have died so far by looting the local shops. Still, gotta give the people the right to protest, eh?
Gotta love the Reform party.

Was that the edl thugs?

You literally read my reply saying how idiotic ie wrong it was for these thugs. (why you seem to be mentioning colour of their skin is interesting? Are you racist?) I literally said how i don't understand what they were trying to prove? Did you not read any of this?
One more stupid post, ill ban your ass too, i can't stand hair trigger fools just wanting attention. I am here for reasonable and logical and unbiased debate. I am not affiliated to any party. Nor am i an anarchist.

And then you question me why i think it's ok? Are you a faulty AI bot on these groups? Lets take a quick look at your code.. ahh i see.

10 If afiliate supporter = "*Farage*" then gosub attack
15 sub "youre a racist!"
20 goto 10
Block me if you want.

Not me that can't handle free speech.

Dog whistle got you though

oooh! There's nothing like a stomp out and slam the door, because you needed an explanation of diversity. :ROFLMAO:
I'll carry on reading your comments. :giggle:
They're sometimes amusing.
the very best flouncy stomps are those who disappear then reappear the following day wit a new account -

You cant see farages whistle and this aggro?

OK.

tell me how riots and attacking the police, the very people that had to sort the mess out, is going to help anybody.

All it does is make them take their eyes off what they should and could be looking at.

But you approved of police kicking literally. But no support of 39 injured by WHITE. ENGLISH. THUGS
Certainly in the context of this atrocious crime, it did nothing but detract from the memory of the girls, what the families are going through, and the peaceful vigil the high majority of locals wanted to hold.

Whilst there might be threads of truth in some of the stuff people like Farage say, it's the way they go about it. You only have to watch 30p Lee in the HoP to see what I mean.

Of course, it plays well to a certain type of person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back