Major Incident In Southport

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are you claiming he wasn't born in Wales?

Are you still believing filly's false claim?

More nonsense from JohnD, who thinks his job is to divert from the obvious questions being asked.

Do you work for the Police Authority?

Sponsored Links
WTAF so he didn't mention Muslim

That's why they are called dog whistles. That's the whole point of them! Read what Tobias Ellwood, a hugely respected former Tory MP said:

Meanwhile, former MP Tobias Ellwood accused the MP for Clacton of “deliberately inflaming tensions”.

He said: “I lost my brother to terrorism. To ramp up hatred online by claiming the Southport attack was terrorist related (culminating in riots, a mosque damaged and 27 police injured) is not just reprehensible but needs addressing. Otherwise it will happen again.

“Disgusted how a sitting MP deliberately [inflames] tensions without any justification. Farage should delete this tweet.”

What I find sad about this thread is that three children have died so far yet some posters in this thread are using the opportunity to appear overly concerned with furlough payments and the undiagnosed mental state of those that voted for Brexit. Disgraceful really. Disgraceful and shameful.

Sponsored Links
What I find sad about this thread is that three children have died so far yet some posters in this thread are using the opportunity to appear overly concerned with furlough payments and the undiagnosed mental state of those that voted for Brexit. Disgraceful really. Disgraceful and shameful.
And some are not at all concerned about the attacks on the police that had to attend that horrendous crime

Some are going to a lot of effort to deny the dog whistle s involved.

The families didn't need or want the riots. It doesn't help at all.

Disgusting act. Disgusting reaction

Why are you claiming he wasn't born in Wales?
Seems he was according to BBC news. They appear to know his name but as he is 17 can not announce it. His brother was as well. The family moved about 10 years ago but may be some error in my memory as the Wales aspect wasn't of much interest to me. Why he did what he did would be.

As a forum troll with multiple user names, what gives you the right to police this forum??
I have no authority to police the forum.
However I do have the privilege to refute bigoted comments.
FYI, Refute means "to prove (a statement or theory) to be wrong or false; disprove".

Whereas to police means "the civil force of a state, responsible for the prevention and detection of crime and the maintenance of public order".

If you ned any more help in discerning the difference, just ask. I'm always here to help. :)

Last edited:
the very best flouncy stomps are those who disappear then reappear the following day wit a new account -
Has anyone ever done that?

I'm guessing the answer is no. So it's not a good example. It's a figment of your imagination.

Block me if you want.

Not me that can't handle free speech.

Dog whistle got you though

When you stop calling people out as a racist etc when their opinions do not align with yours i will unblock you, for now id say you're either a poorly written AI bot or just not somebody i want to waste time debating with. Respect you as a human (if you are) and your right to coexist on here, that's all goodbye.

Just on the back of this i find it astonishing these people are given legal representation and or said legal reps use leverage techniques to get these people lighter sentences.
Do you think someone with serious mental health issues should have that taken in to account? Or should any concerns just be dismissed?

Oh you're put onto ignore. I can't stand people like you. You have an R card and that's your only answer you are part of the problem. Goodbye.

Your tolerance level of trolls, must be much greater than mine - I put him/her/it on ignore days after the appearance.

That's why they are called dog whistles. That's the whole point of them! Read what Tobias Ellwood, a hugely respected former Tory MP said:

Oh really.. call them what you want, i bet you responded to the your leaders dog whistle to call them dog whistles. Go on be honest who told you about 'dog whistles'.

Do you twitch like inspector Drayfus every time you see Farage?

I bet you've never respected Tobias until he tweeted that, another bet ooh i could be a rich woman here!

Do you call out anyone who stands up and questions wether we do live in a perfect society bereft of mental and domestic violence and conflict?

Do you just nod an listen when it's Corbyn(god help us) or Starmer and or an other none rw party?

Do you think someone with serious mental health issues should have that taken in to account? Or should any concerns just be dismissed?

Personally, if they are a danger to society that's the end of it.

If a dog bites people it is put down. Why is a dogs life less important than a human?

Oh really.. call them what you want, i bet you responded to the your leaders dog whistle to call them dog whistles. Go on be honest who told you about 'dog whistles'.

You clearly know nothing about me. Dog whistles is a term I first came across about twenty years ago. I have not actually seen anyone else use it in relation to this particular event. It is a term I decided to use of my own free will, because I am a reasonably intelligent guy with a decent vocabulary, who knows what words mean and how to employ them. The rest of your post is just weird ad hominems. I don't know what I can have done to annoy you this much. And I have always respected Tobias Ellwood as a decent and brave moderate Tory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back