Major Incident In Southport

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Eh? Where did I say that? I was fully aware of the legal requirements but as a Brit in a foreign country, like some foreigners in the U.K., I completely ignored their laws as was my 'right'. They didn’t apply to me, did they? ;)
Why don't you tell us? :rolleyes:

In addition, you would have to tax it and insure it anyway, in UK, or SORN it.
or be fined for having no SORN

By Jove, you got there. Almost. Not 'in addition'.

View attachment 351194
So you were knowingly, as a MOT tester, and teaching youths in the motor trade, for a local authority, taxing and insuring it in UK, being fully aware that you had no intention of bringing it back to the UK. Then you must also have been aware that the penalty would be pretty stiff, and you, your car, and your passengers, and any third party involved in an accident, were not insured.
In addition, you were knowingly fiddling the test certificate.
Have you no sense nor morals?

:oops::oops::oops:
Hypocrisy hardly covers it. Reckless hypocrisy doesn't really do it justice.

Sponsored Links
I just heard Hamza Yousef refer to Farage as 'the far right.' Honestly ffs talk about stoke the coals.

So im sitting here one side i see a load of Asian lads rioting chucking stuff.. are they ok, are they just there to defend their town whilst chanting A Akbaah?

And the rioting white are all far right. (actually noone thinking for themselves all being manipulated by Yaxley?)

They were foreign, they were Romanian and they had no U.K. tax or insurance. Mot? Dint know if Romania has them.

They buy scrap, or almost scrap, worn out trucks, then drive the streets collecting scrap with them. Often they are well overloaded, and unsafe loads. Check the registration, and likely you will find they have no tax, no insurance, and no MOT.

Said on the radio that contingency plans are being drawn up in the event that plod can’t cope ????

Hmmm what troops on the street ? Like NI ?

Groups of people will have to organise in order to protect themselves ?? Base ball could gain popularity ??? And balaclavas could be come popular ??

The Sikh community may have to dust off there ceremonial swords ??

They buy scrap, or almost scrap, worn out trucks, then drive the streets collecting scrap with them. Often they are well overloaded, and unsafe loads. Check the registration, and likely you will find they have no tax, no insurance, and no MOT.
But they could only do that for 6 months. Then the police would crush the vehicles.
Oh, sorry forgot, the Tories had reduced the police force, and crime, all at the stroke of a pen. :rolleyes:

Apart from that, you're quoting Mottie and he's a proven and self-confessed liar, who knowingly flouts the law as far as motoring is concerned, whilst claiming to be a teacher to youths for a local authority.
He fraudulently obtains a MOT certificate, while being a MOT tester, and he drives an untaxed untested and uninsured car in Spain.
So if you want to make a point I suggest you don't rely on anything Mottie says.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back