Major Incident In Southport

Status
Not open for further replies.
They buy scrap, or almost scrap, worn out trucks, then drive the streets collecting scrap with them. Often they are well overloaded, and unsafe loads. Check the registration, and likely you will find they have no tax, no insurance, and no MOT.
I know, it's an absolute disgrace, These foreigners with no tax, insurance, mot. Even more frustrating when you consider no British born person would stoop so low ...

Sponsored Links
They buy scrap, or almost scrap, worn out trucks, then drive the streets collecting scrap with them.
They may do round your way Harry, but round here but I’ve never seen them in anything other than a foreign registered van. Of course you cannot check the tax, mot insurance etc on a foreign vehicle.

I saw on the television that 'protesters' burnt down a library, didn't someone famous once say that "those who burn books will in the end burn people"

I noticed that no Wetherspoons have been attacked yet.
Its all about priorities i suppose.

Sponsored Links
I saw on the television that 'protesters' burnt down a library, didn't someone famous once say that "those who burn books will in the end burn people"

I noticed that no Wetherspoons have been attacked yet.
Its all about priorities i suppose.
I saw a clip on the news tonight when someone managed to set fire to the bottom of the hotel door (currently housing migrants.) When it took hold, you could see a woman clapping and sort of jumping up and down.

Pathetic, and very sad. What a disgrace these people are. 'English til they die' ... thank goodness I live this side of the border.

DM reporting cars are being stopped at a junction in Middlesbrough with the occupants being asked 'are you English, and white?' to determine if they can proceed.

This is truly chilling. Good job I'm not driving along there.

https___d1e00ek4ebabms.cloudfront.net_production_f63c1b5d-0aa9-4fd0-be5c-f9fcf4c94721.jpg

"Trouble flares during an anti-immigration protest outside the Holiday Inn Express in Rotherham, South Yorkshire, on Sunday © Danny Lawson/PA"

FT

ftcms_32ece58f-38b0-49ac-911a-f74604c3c481.jpeg

A vigil in central Southport held for the child victims of a knife attack on July 30 © Christopher Furlong/Getty Images

FT

ftcms_26c381ac-ec01-4d8b-9e5a-71f9dad5e04d.jpeg

Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, also known as Tommy Robinson (centre) marches with supporters in central London on July 27 © Henry Nicholls/AFP/Getty Images

FT

ftcms_8b1d10ce-8ddb-41ec-aab3-602e08f9e9cd.jpeg

A protest in Liverpool on Saturday, one of many staged across the weekend © James Speakman/PA

Shocking reporting in the Telegraph. In their headline story they show three photos and they are are all of Asian counter-demonstrators. Utterly irresponsible and actually properly racist. From a supposed broadsheet newspaper.

Last edited:
Every other newspaper, including the Mail, Sun and Express properly report the story.

1722837799653.png

1722837833076.png

They may do round your way Harry, but round here but I’ve never seen them in anything other than a foreign registered van. Of course you cannot check the tax, mot insurance etc on a foreign vehicle.
Mottie has taught them how to avoid detection. :rolleyes:

Except he's talking nonsense, as usual. But he is a self-confessed and proven liar.
When these vehicles enter UK, they are recorded at the ferry entry point, at least on CCTV. They must be registered with the carrier, i.e. the ferry company.
So the police could easily check and know when these vehicles entered the UK. Even if they are totally legal, they are only allowed to remain in the UK for 6 months.

Additionally, in the EU there is a process that allows police to share the registered owner, and other details of foreign registered vehicles.
It is this process that London is illegally using to obtain the registered driver details of foreign registered vehicles that don't pay the London Congestion charge etc. (It's not seen as a criminal offence, so it's not covered by the EU process)
UK can still use this process, even post Brexit.
Then these vehicles would be crushed, and the drivers/keepers prosecuted.

So the processes are in place for the police to use, if they wanted, if they had the resources.
Moreover, the entry and exit of individuals are also recorded at border points. So the police and border officials could easily check the dates of entry of those found to be driving/operating these vehicles, and deal with them as illegal immigrants.

Unless this is all a figment of Mottie's and Harry's racist imagination, and these vehicles don't exist at all.
It's just the typical culprits making up false allegations to inflame community tensions.
And we see the results of such disinformation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back