Stop the carnival

it’s the people involved, their ethnicity , can’t you see it , it’s in front of your very eyes.
Earlier in this thread , noseall compared the stabbing deaths to football hooliganism and I asked ‘what sort of man he was’ to say that to the poster. Subsequently, nosealls insulting post has gone. How convenient
I'm not defending anybody or any stabbing.

But you are saying stabbing will happen, carnival or not? So it's not the carnival causing the stabbings.

It's a bigger, underlying issue. Address the issues, not blame other things!

Sponsored Links
But you are saying stabbing will happen, carnival or not? So it's not the carnival causing the stabbings.
Fillyfacts© would have you believe it is safer, statistically, to go a party of 5 people where 4 will be killed rather than a carnival of 2,000,000 where 2 are killed. I kid you not.

And he needs proof that he is wrong. Yes, really...

Fillyfacts© would have you believe it is safer, statistically, to go a party of 5 people where 4 will be killed rather than a carnival of 2,000,000 where 2 are killed. I kid you not.

And he needs proof that he is wrong. Yes, really...
Some people love headlines not details

Thats interesting Denso maybe you would like to evidence the 'to go a party of 5 people where 4 will be killed'

Sponsored Links
Thats interesting Denso maybe you would like to evidence
If I thought for a minute you would accept it then of course I could. But you will just move on to something else.

Yep. And crossing the road, flying in an aeroplane, travelling in a ship, breathing…..
Exactly. If people want to go to a carnival with such a low risk of death then so be it. If it gets completely out of control then take steps to change, restrict or ban it.

it’s the people involved, their ethnicity , can’t you see it , it’s in front of your very eyes.
Earlier in this thread , noseall compared the stabbing deaths to football hooliganism and I asked ‘what sort of man he was’ to say that to the poster. Subsequently, nosealls insulting post has gone. How convenient
Tis funny. Not the first time. A post about Notchs coping mechanisms. disappeared too. Guess this will too lol

Sponsored Links
Back