Stop the carnival

Do you? I only have what has been reported widely in the press and on TV. Why the hair splitting - are you trying to excuse it?
Then present it. There is some detail that shows some of the crimes occurred outside of the time and place of the Carnival.

Sponsored Links
I don't know any real detail about the stabbings, you appear to.

Were they BECAUSE of the carnival, or DESPITE the carnival?

You do understand the difference? Well you must, because you have all the details.
They were because of the carnival. It said so on the news. Everyone knows. Haven’t seen anyone disagreeing with it or questioning it except for you. Im not going to enter into any more hair splitting with you on this.

They were because of the carnival. It said so on the news. Everyone knows. Haven’t seen anyone disagreeing with it or questioning it except for you. Im not going to enter into any more hair splitting with you on this.
So you've got no detail but have reached a conclusion?

Hair splitting you say? Id call it looking for real facts and detail, not headlines.

Sponsored Links
I know what I said, and stand by it.
I saw a cow flying past my house. You must accept that. Don’t question me or ask for proof. I’m not going to prove it to you, I know what I said and stand by it.

I saw a cow flying past my house. You must accept that. Don’t question me or ask for proof. I’m not going to prove it to you, I know what I said and stand by it.
And again. It may have happened.

But nobody believes you.

You can't argue with stupid mate. Leave 'em to it.

You can't argue with stupid mate. Leave 'em to it.
Somebody else that doesn't deal in facts.

It's not stupid to ask for the detail.

It is stupid to think that because you have read the headlines you know the facts.

Fillyfacts are not known for accuracy are they.

Somebody else that doesn't deal in facts.

It's not stupid to ask for the detail.

It is stupid to think that because you have read the headlines you know the facts.

Fillyfacts are not known for accuracy are they.

Mottie did ask Denso for the detail, he couldn't provide it.

Mottie did ask Denso for the detail
The detail that crime (stabbings/murder) happens all year in West London, not just during the carnival? You seriously need me to provide proof of that?

Sponsored Links
Back